Hydraulic Rod Cutter
Sucker rod cutting operations may be necessary in pulling interventions. This operation, usually performed by manual metal saw cutting, is usually time-consuming and requires a high effort from the operator.
The TCVH-100 Hydraulic Rod Cutter cuts quickly (< 45 seconds), in cold and safely sucker rods from 3⁄4" to 1" diameter, replacing manual cutting maneuvers.
This significantly reduces operation times and operator effort in a safe and reliable way.
- Increased safety in the cutting of sucker rods in pulling maneuvers.
- Increased efficiency of operations and reduced cutting times.
- Cost reduction in pulling maneuvers.
- It does not require physical effort from operators as in the traditional cutting with manual saw.
- Easy to move, handle and operate.
- Uses only a standard compressed air source.